Black students in Grades 9 to 12 are invited to join our virtual support group. Drop ins are welcome every Tuesday and Thursdays at 3 p.m. until the end of July for students who identify as Black as a way to share and learn in a community to support each other and stay well.
Topics you may choose to talk about or learn about include:
- talking to other students
- stress management
- knowing your rights when stopped by the police
- know your rights in the TDSB
- Black history
- how to appeal marks
- how to raise concerns in school
- mental health
- physical health
- how to address arguments with friends and family
Register to attend a session and a Google Meet link will be sent to you.