Toronto Public Health is offering free Vaccination Clinics in Toronto for the following vaccines:
- Meningococcal-ACYW to prevent meningitis
- Human papillomavirus to prevent cancers
- Hepatitis-B to prevent liver cancer
All students in Grade 7 and higher who have not received any or all of these vaccines are eligible.
These vaccines will be available Tuesdays through Saturdays from 1 p.m. to 7 p.m. at the City's vaccination clinics located at:
- Metro Toronto Convention Centre, 255 Front St W, North Building
- Scarborough Town Centre, 300 Borough Drive
- Cloverdale Mall, 250 The East Mall
- Mitchell Field Community Centre, 89 Church Ave
- Woodbine Mall, 500 Rexdale Blvd
No walk-ins, make an appointment at www.tphBookings.ca/tph/studentvaccines
Meningococcal vaccination is a requirement for school attendance. Your child must be up-to-date with the meningococcal vaccine or have a valid exemption to avoid school suspension.
For information about these vaccines talk to your doctor or call Toronto Public Health at 416-338-7600.
Read the full letter from Toronto Public Health and complete the consent form to access the vaccinations.