The TDSB Secondary Placement Centre assists students and adults who have not earned their high school diploma and are currently not enrolled in a secondary school. The Placement Centre is staffed by guidance counsellors during peak registration periods. Placement Centre staff will confer with students individually, assess their unique learning needs and discuss TDSB opportunities to earn credits towards their diploma.
Contact the Placement Centre for:
- information about how to earn your diploma
- information about how to re-engage in a different learning environment (i.e. alternative secondary school, on-line learning, Continuous Intake Co-op, etc.)
- assistance finding a program in the TDSB
For assistance please email email@example.com or call 416-393-9300.
Please provide the following information if available:
- Student’s first and last name
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- Last school attended
- Trillium Student Number or OEN
- Number of credits earned
Students new to the Ontario curriculum or students who have been home-schooled, please contact the TDSB Reception Centre
International students should contact the International Student Office