Due to COVID-19, all Continuing Education Saturday Credit Courses will be offered in a remote delivery model only. Credit Program- International Languages will be offered in remote settings for the 2021-2022 school year.
International Language Credit Program 2021-2022
The program runs Saturday mornings from 9:00 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. October 16 to June 18, 2021
Our Saturday International Language Credit Program focuses on a single credit course in International Languages. Registration is open to current high school students interested in enrolling between the ages of 13-20. Students who do not fall within these parameters will not be able to access any of the courses in the Saturday Credit Program.
Remote International Language Saturday Credit Course Options
- All courses are online.
- Please note our only limitation for not offering classes or languages is the availability of teachers.
- All courses offered are subject to sufficient enrolment.
- All registration is online only.
Please note that space in all courses is limited and may fill up prior to the close of registration.
Continuing Education students are responsible for providing their own learning materials, including laptops/internet access. These are not provided by Continuing Education.
Students are required to complete one level before moving to the next level:
Level 1 is equivalent to Grade 10 Academic course
Level 2 is equivalent to Grade 11 Academic course
Level 3 is equivalent to Grade 12 Academic course
- Registration opens at 9:00 a.m. on May 31, 2021.
- Registration closes at 2:00 p.m. on October 1, 2021.
- First day of class is at 9:00 a.m. on October 16, 2021.
How to Register
TDSB students, currently attending a TDSB school, click TDSB Students Login to e-Reg.
Please note: Your day school guidance counsellor must approve your request in order for you to be registered.
NON TDSB Students:
- Continuing Education Saturday Program requires students to have current pre-requisite earned.
- Acceptable documents include; Transcripts, Report cards, Mid-Term Report Cards, or Credit Counselling Summaries. We do not accept myBlueprint or Completion of Requirements for Graduation. These documents do not show proof of prerequisite earned.
- Students under 18, must submit the Parent/Guardian consent form.
- This form is attached as a PDF file to your request course email that is sent out to you once you have requested a course.
- Download the form and have the applicable sections signed and submit with your proof of prerequisite earned.
NON TDSB Students with an existing USER ID number click NON TDSB Students Login to e-Reg.
NON TDSB Students without an existing USER ID number click here for three stage process to set up your account.
How NON TDSB Students Register
How to Request a Course