F H Miller Junior Public School (GR. JK-06)
"The small school that thinks big!"
F.H. Miller Junior Public School is located on the northwest corner of Caledonia Road and Rogers Road. The school was build in 1926 and was named for the first York School Board Chairman, Fred H. Miller. There have been several additions to the original building over the years and a new state-of-the art gymnasium and adventure playground were added in 2003. Our school is wheelchair accessible to the lower level. Through a Playground Greening Project we acquired a gazebo, many trees and shrubs, an updated Kindergarten play area and a cycling path. Recently, a play structure was added to the Kindergarten area.