Allenby Junior Public School (GR. JK-06)
Allenby is situated in the Lawrence Park community. Its documented history dates back to the 1400's when a tribe of Huron Iroquois erected a longhouse village on the site. Modern-day development in the area led to the Toronto Board of Education deciding in 1926 to build a school. The school was named for Lord Edmund Allenby, one of Britain's foremost soldiers. Opened in 1931, Allenby was renovated and enlarged in 1972 and again in 1994.
Read More about Allenby Junior Public School