George B Little Public School (GR. JK-08)
"We are Lancers. We are One.
George B. Little Public School opened in 1957. The school received its name from Lt. Col. George Burnfield Little, an officer in the Boer War, and the Reeve of Scarborough Township from 1928 to 1931. The school presently serves over 400 students from K-8, representing a wide variety of cultures and language groups. We are also the home school for part of the community on McLevin Avenue.
Our mission is to encourage everyone to work together to promote a positive, safe, caring and co-operative, learning environment which ensures all of our children will develop the knowledge, skills, and values needed to effectively participate in society. We focus on critical skills in Literacy, Numeracy and Global Competencies.