C D Farquharson Junior Public School (GR. JK-06)
Our Students Are Number One
C.D. Farquharson Jr. P.S. is located in the Agincourt community on the east side of Brimley Rd. near Sheppard Ave. The school opened in 1954 and is named after Doctor C.D. Farquharson, who was the Chief Medical Officer of Health. The school serves about 380 students and is enriched by the diverse multi-cultural student population. Our strong resource team provides support for students in our English as a Second Language program as well as to students with special learning needs. Through partnership with home and community, our mission is to provide a safe learning environment that promotes the academic, physical, social and emotional development of our diverse student body.