Blantyre Public School (GR. JK-08)
Our school motto is "Blantyre, Highway to the Future".
Blantyre Public School first opened in 1928. Sixty-five years later, the original building was replaced in 1993 by our state-of-the-art facility serving Kindergarten to Gr. 8 students. The size of the school has stabilized at approximately 250 students. Open houses, student recognition assemblies, community barbecues, special events, co-curricular programs, and school volunteers are important traditions at our school. Our school is committed to educating every student in our care by providing a learning environment that promotes the development of academic skills and knowledge, the growth of self-esteem, personal responsibility and the demonstration of respect and co-operation.