Pelmo Park Public School (GR. JK-05)
Pelmo Park Public School is situated on the edge of Pelmo Park, where students enjoy a spacious playground. Our school first opened in 1951,(there have been two additions, which occurred in 1954 and 1971 to accommodate our increased enrollment).
The Pelmo Park Public School community consists of the area surrounding the school and the area east of Jane Street, between Queens Drive and Maple Leaf Drive.
In addition to our programs from JK to Grade 5, we have two Autism Transition Programs and a Home School Program. We are a two Administration school, with 19 teachers and 13 support staff on site.