Applications to the Middle French Immersion program may be submitted, on behalf of students in the English program, the year the child is in Grade 3 for entry in September of Grade 4. It is an entirely online process. All communication will be sent via the email address you provide. Please check your email regularly, including junk mail folders.
Please visit the application site www.tdsb.on.ca/pars
- You will need your child’s date of birth and OEN. The OEN is a 9-digit number found on any report card from the TDSB.
- For non-TDSB students, please select the “Non-TDSB Student” option and follow the steps to generate an identification number. You must then return to the PARS site and follow the application procedure with this number.
- Please select Middle French Immersion from the drop-down menu and complete the application process.
On-time applicants will be offered a placement via the email address you have provided. You MUST take action to reserve a spot by the deadline requested when you are offered a placement.
Offers of placement will be on-going through the weeks and months following the close of the application period. Please check your email regularly, including junk mail folders, and follow any instructions.
Application process opens: January 3, 2022
Deadline for applications: January 28, 2022
- While every effort will be made to place students in the school identified as their area Middle French Immersion school, this is not always possible. In cases where the number of applications in a given area is greater than the number of allotted program spaces in the school, students may be redirected to schools with available program space.
- Placements are made based on the child's primary home address of record prior to the application deadline. If the address changes between the application deadline and the fall of the Grade 4 year, there is no guarantee of placement in the new area.