Thank you for attending the virtual community meetings on the Update on Hodgson MS Addition.
• A report will be presented to the Board of Trustees for approval to relocate Hodgson MS to the 529 Vaughan Road building in the fall 2021.
• An information meeting will be held in the fall 2021 to present the design of the Hodgson MS addition and renovation.
• An open house will be arranged in the fall 2021 for students and parents to visit 529 Vaughan Road.
• A survey will be conducted around March 2022 to determine each family’s choice for transportation: school bus or TTC.
• In 2021-22, committees will be established involving Hodgson MS parents/caregivers and staff to ensure a smooth transition off-site during construction.
|Trustee, Ward 8: Shelley Laskin||Trustee, Ward 11: Rachel Chernos Lin
|Superintendent: Andrew Howard||Administrative Liaison: Noreen Sills (416-394-2034)
Meeting(s) - Community Engagement