The Toronto District School Board works with students, parent/guardian(s), schools and agencies to ensure that all students' special needs are met in the most equitable and inclusive environment possible. Support Services provides consultation and direct services to over 20,000 referred students each year across the TDSB, to optimize the educational outcome for all students.
Support Services comprises highly qualified staff registered with the following professional colleges:
- College of Psychologists of Ontario
- Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers
- College of Audiologists and Speech-Language Pathologists of Ontario
- College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario
- College of Physiotherapists of Ontario.
Every school has access to a team of professionals to assist school staff and parent/guardian(s) in maximizing the educational potential of all students.
If you need further information or are looking to speak to one of our professionals please visit our contact us page for details.
Our Professional Support Services staff are committed to respecting and protecting your child’s privacy (or yours, if you are a student who can give independent consent).Please read our privacy statement for further information.