Qualified applicants are invited to apply for the 2022–2023 school year. Applicants are required to apply online using our electronic application process. New applications will be accepted starting on January 1, 2022 and will remain active for the calendar year. Only one application is accepted per person each calendar year.
While applications are accepted at any time, we encourage you to apply in January and February to be considered for early interviews.
Applicants are required to submit the following documents (in pdf or rich text formats) only:
- Online application form
- Cover letter addressed to Michelle Lawrence, Interim Senior Manager, Elementary Teaching Office
- Resume (maximum two pages)
- Copy of Certificate of Qualification (Faculty of Education students must provide a copy of certification upon graduation. Please contact the Ontario College of Teachers for further information)
- Copies of practice teaching reports (faculty students) OR teacher evaluation reports (experienced teachers)
- Reference letters (optional)
If you are unable to upload your supporting documents, please email them to:
Complete your online application within 48 hours of starting or it will expire. Once submitted, you can make changes to it using your applicant ID number and password.
Each calendar year is a new recruitment year. All applicants must complete the 2022 application.
COMPLETE YOUR 2022 APPLICATION ONLINE
If you need to edit your 2022 application, please click below and login:
UPDATE YOUR 2022 APPLICATION ONLINE
Acknowledgement and Interview Process
- Once you have submitted your application, you will receive the acknowledgement message "Your application has been successfully submitted".
- Selection for an interview is based on the applicant's package in reference to the TDSB system priorities for the school year.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
COVID-19 Mandatory Vaccination Procedure
The TDSB has developed a COVID-19 Mandatory Vaccination Procedure for Employees, Trustees and Other Individuals (PR734) to protect the health and safety of employees, students, families, and community members from COVID-19 and ensure all schools and workplaces are as safe as possible in the context of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
Prior to their first day of work, new employees joining the Board must be fully vaccinated (subject to TDSB-approved exemptions) and show proof of vaccination as a condition of employment.