We are always looking for additional talent and creative new classes. Have an idea? Send us a proposal.
While our classes typically run once a week for the fall, winter and spring terms, we have also run one-night workshops and short courses.
Send us your idea!
Toronto District School Board
Attention: Program Manager, Community Programs
2 Trethewey Drive, 3rd floor
Toronto, ON, M6M 4A8
The TDSB is an equal opportunity employer that adheres to fair employment practices. Employment with the Board is subject to a satisfactory Police Reference Check.
Be sure your proposal includes:
1. Information about you
- contact Information (address, phone, e-mail)
- a summary of skills, experience, qualifications, including previous adult classes taught (course name, organization, dates)
2. Information about the proposed course (not to exceed 2 pages)
- name of course
- course description and outline
- required supplies and materials
- required space
- group size
- class duration
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected to be interviewed will be contacted.