Toronto Summer Music Camps offer Grades 5-9 instrumental music students the opportunity to attend a residential music camp held at Mono Cliffs Outdoor Education Centre, near Orangeville. Three camp sessions are held over the course of the summer.
Camp 1: for Grades 6-9, from July 2-10
Camp 2: for Grades 5-8, from July 12-17
Camp 3: for Grades 5-8, from July 19-24
The camps combine an exciting music program with valuable social and recreational activities. Music students will have a complete orchestral experience, exploring all music genres from the classics to pop. They do this through the large ensembles: Full Orchestra; Concert Band and String Orchestra. The students also receive instruction during master classes and through small ensembles. We offer a variety of recreation activities including a Karaoke Night, Carnival Night, Camp Hollywood, Tribal Council and daily activities during the famous Olympics 2016! The camp concludes with a student concert outside on the final day.
The music faculty is comprised of outstanding teachers from elementary and secondary schools and professional musicians. The specialists and conductors are skilled on their instrument, have experience leading ensembles, and are also skilled in teaching the age groups attending the camps. Outstanding camp counsellors expertly assist faculty.
For more information, contact Mike Samotowka, Assistant Camp Director: email@example.com
Dates & Price
Ways to Register
Orchestra Camp 1 (grade 6-9) Saturday - Sunday Overnight July 2 - July 10 $670
Orchestra Camp 2 (grade 5-8) Tuesday - Sunday Overnight July 12 - July 17 $550
Orchestra Camp 3 (grade 5-8) Tuesday - Sunday Overnight July 19 - July 24 $550
- Register online - pay with VISA or MasterCard
- Mail completed application form along with full payment using VISA, MasterCard, cheque or Money Order made out to the ‘Toronto District School Board’ to:
Continuing and International Education, 2 Trethewey Drive, 3rd floor, Toronto, ON M6M 4A8
- Call 416-338-4111 with your VISA or MasterCard handy.
- Come to the Continuing and International Education Office at 2 Trethewey Drive, 3rd floor in Toronto.
- FAX completed application form to 416-394-3877. Remember to include your VISA or Mastercard information including expiry date.