In November, we launched our Years of Action: 2013-2017 plan for the Toronto District School Board. The plan will ensure that every decision we make and action we take supports students. It is ambitious and inclusive, measurable and targeted and it represents – and will impact – the entire TDSB community.
There are 36 specific goals in support of our five priorities:
- Student Achievement and Well-Being
- Education for Sustainable Development
- Parent and Community Engagement
- Staff Inspiration and Support
- Fiscal Stability and Accountability
To learn more about each of the goals and expected outcomes, visit our Years of Action page.
Every Student. Every School. Every Day.